CHICAGO (June 24, 2022) – The Professional Insurance Marketing Association® (PIMA) announced the winners of its annual Insights Awards competition during its 2022 Summer Insights Conference.
PIMA's competition recognizes outstanding achievement in marketing with gold, silver and bronze awards presented based on scores earned in results, marketing strategy and creative execution.
“Best of PIMA” was awarded to TMA Insurance Trust and Bodden Partners for their 2022 Health Insurance and Critical Illness Open Enrollment campaigns.
“Judges Choice” was awarded to Securian Financial for its campaign, “Mic drop”: Successfully recruiting contact center representatives in a competitive and employee driven marketplace, in the Self Promotion/Branding/Awareness category.
Category 1 - Lead Generation
- Prudential took home the gold award for its Abandoned Cart – Lead Generation campaign.
- AGIA Affinity took home the silver award with its EA+ Social Lead Gen campaign.
- WAEPA took home the bronze award for its Safety Net: Short Term Disability Product Launch campaign.
Category 2 - Solicitation for Guaranteed-Issue/Simplified-Issue Product
- TMA Insurance Trust and Bodden Partners took home the gold award for their 2022 Health Insurance and Critical Illness Open Enrollment campaigns.
- AGIA Affinity took home the silver award for its VFW Senior Term Life Graphic Redesign campaign.
- Pearl Companies took home the bronze award for its ACS Term Life $100,000 Guaranteed Issue Offer campaign.
Category 3 - Solicitation for Underwritten Product
- Prudential took home the gold award for its Profile Optimization campaign.
- Pearl Companies took home the silver award for its AVMA LIFE Combo Life campaign.
- Forrest T. Jones & Company and Zeis Group took home the bronze award for their 2021 TIE Term Life “Choose Your Cost” campaign.
Category 4 - Customer Cross-sell and Upgrade Marketing
- Zeis Group took home the gold award for its Aon Expedited Underwriting Term Life Insurance Cross-Sell campaign.
- AGIA Affinity took home the silver award for its ID Resolve Cross-Sell Email campaign.
- Pearl Companies took home the bronze award for its VMA LIFE AD&D campaign.
Category 5 - Conservation/Retention
- AGIA Affinity took home the gold award for its EA+ Winback campaign.
- driasi took home the silver award for its campaign, Investing in Our Team & Following Our Cornerstones Leads to Record Retention Rates for Our Clients’ Customers in 2021.
Category 6 - Self-Promotion/Branding/Awareness
- AGIA Affinity took home the gold award for its ACP Thought Leadership & Financial Preparedness Initiative campaign.
- SelmanCo took home the silver award for its GEAUSA.org redesign for improved SEO and quality leads campaign.
- Prudential took home the bronze award for its 2021 Product Awareness Microsite and Tools campaign.
The 2022 Insights Awards Committee and judges included:
- Brett Conley – Gallagher Affinity
- Holly Harle – OSG
- Fred Hron – Forrest T. Jones & Company
- Erin Linney – Amalgamated Life Insurance
- Doug Easly – NPC, Inc.
- Michael Hayden – New York Life
- Elizabeth Johnson – Securian Financial Group
- Lynne MacMath – USI Affinity
- Amy Watts – AGIA Affinity
- Jeff Zeis – Zeis Group
The 2023 Insights Awards will open in early 2023. For more information, visit https://www.pimainsights.org/resources/insights-awards.
PIMA (Professional Insurance Marketing Association) is a member-driven trade association focused exclusively on the sponsored benefits market. Whether they are involved in the business of creating, distributing, marketing or administering products for individuals or businesses, our members collaborate to help people achieve financial security and peace of mind. More than 100 companies – including the largest brokerage firms and largest insurance carriers in the world – belong to PIMA. Individuals include top executives from our member organizations with expertise across all lines of insurance and financial services.