New this Year
Don't miss out on this unique opportunity available at PIMA's Consumer Insights conference. PIMA brings innovative technology and digital services to Austin with this one-of-a-kind Technology Pavilion. Engage with industry tech leaders and demo various platforms to help your organization expand distribution capabilities and deliver better consumer experiences. Using the meeting app, attendees will also be able to schedule 1:1 meetings with pavilion participants and begin exploring how the latest in tech solutions can provide better solutions. Tech vendors must apply online by April 15. Space is limited.
2020 Consumer Insights Post Workshop:
Rapid Design Thinking for Highly Regulated Industries
At the PIMA Insights 2020 conference, attendees cited numerous obstacles to innovation, including a lack of resources, risk-averse cultures, and constraints imposed by regulation.
Learn how to apply design thinking practices that allow for quick alignment, ideation, and solutioning with stakeholders that are unfamiliar with product design methods. Attendees will work through a series of activities that result in a testable prototype and a method they can use to foster ideation and innovation within their respective organizations.
- Quickly define and align on the challenge to overcome
- Produce varied solutions that attack the challenge from multiple angles
- Validate solutions quickly with low-fidelity prototypes
- Tap the expertise of SMEs, including compliance SMEs, in a group setting
- Use feedback from validation to jumpstart further innovation
- When: Wednesday, June 17, 2020 / 1:30-4:30pm CST
- Where: Hyatt Regency Austin
- Facilitator: Kevin Hurwitz, Managing Partner, Praxent
- Workshop Size: Space is limited to 35 participants
- Fee: $99 for PIMA Members/$199 for Non-Members
About the Facilitator
Praxent, a PIMA member, is a digital innovation agency that develops frictionless customer experiences for financial services firms. Our team of US-based digital strategists, UX designers, and software developers works nationwide, converging at our home base in Austin, Texas. We help our financial industry clients accelerate innovation, build competitive advantage, and win.