About PIMA Insights Awards
PIMA's annual competition recognizes outstanding achievement in marketing. Gold, Silver and Bronze awards are presented based on scores earned in each of the four areas:
- Results (25%)
- Strategy (25%)
- Creative Execution (25%)
- Innovation (25%)
All Gold award winners will be automatically entered for consideration for the annual "Best of PIMA" Award. Entries will be showcased at PIMA's 2023 Summer Insights Conference where award recipients are announced.
1. Lead Generation
This category includes campaigns for which the entrant had responsibility only for the lead generation component of the campaign—not for the sales conversion portion of the campaign. Entries in this category should submit detailed results and strategy information regarding generation of leads.
2. Acquisition-Conversion Solicitation
This category includes any solicitation designed as a customer acquisition offer. Submission materials can include multiple efforts, i.e., waves, flights of the same or similar campaign piece.
3. Post-Sell and Retention Marketing
This category includes sales materials, designed to conserve, or enhance existing customers, including digital marketing, telemarketing campaigns, newsletters or annual statements, designed for the purpose of upgrading, cross-selling additional product or promoting product enhancements to existing customers. Additional examples are billing inserts, bill messaging, reply cards, take-ones, call center messaging, email, direct mail or other marketing campaigns which utilize database information for additional information gathering or subsequent cross-sell efforts.
This category includes entries designed as continuity communications which promote your organization or company, including branding/rebranding. The materials are meant to be relationship-building, promoting your organizations’ value proposition, awareness-building or informational. Examples are corporate communications related, website, social media, PR, newsletters, digital brochures, space advertisements, company letterhead, business cards, logos, television spots, videos, promotional packages, etc. Strategy, creativity, and unique approaches will be weighted higher than ROI.
How to Submit an Entry
There are three steps in the PIMA Awards online submission process:
1. Determine which category(ies) you will be entering. (You may submit up to 2 entries per category). Please ensure you read the category descriptions carefully when choosing the correct one for your entry. In order to provide every entry with the best opportunity to win, the judges will reserve the right to move submissions if they are not entered in the correct category based on criteria and category description. Award submissions are due April 30.
2. Once you determine the number of categories you are entering, you may choose to pay online or contact the Home Office and provide payment information. Please note: You must be included on your company’s membership roster to pay online.
Once payment is received, you will receive a confirmation email with the link to access the online platform to complete your Award Submission Form and upload materials.
- 3 or fewer entries - $325 each entry
- 4 or more entries - $300 each entry
3. Award Submission - Complete and submit the online Award Submission form (one form per entry), the Entry template and Results Worksheet. Video files may be submitted as well as links to Websites or video file. All submissions and payments are due April 30. If payment is not received by April 30, your submission will NOT be included in the judging process.
Important Information: Your files (PDF or JPG only) should include clean and clear high-resolution files of all the work that best tells the story or showcases the campaign. All images and text need to be readable in order for judges to evaluate each piece.
Sample Competition Form
Awards Results Worksheet Template