PIMA Announces 2020 Virtual Leadership Conference
Adjust, Adapt and Accelerate in Today’s Market
Educational Sessions: June 16-17, 2020
Networking & Business Development Meetings: June 15-18, 2020
April 28, 2020 (Chicago)—Today PIMA launched registration for its inaugural Virtual Leadership Conference taking place the week of June 15.
This online event will address how to pivot and effectively lead in today’s market, with insight from industry experts on how to successfully navigate the future landscape. Plus, attendees will have opportunities to network and set up business development meetings with fellow industry executives and business leaders. To register, visit www.pimainsights.org.
“PIMA is excited to take its semiannual conference virtually and offer amazing content and networking opportunities,” says PIMA President Liz Sheehan. “Our goal is to provide attendees with the tools to effectively lead through this current environment and learn a new mindset to adjust, adapt and accelerate.”
PIMA will offer two days of educational programming on June 16-17, including a keynote presentation, lively panel discussions, standalone speaker sessions, and an interactive workshop.
In her keynote “Leading to Thrive, Not Survive,” Keynote Speaker Sarah Noll Wilson will share practical insights, grounded in science, to help attendees lead others not only to survive change, but thrive.
Additional speaker sessions include:
- Office Lockdowns: Time to Step up your Digital Sales Game
- Leading & Engaging a Remote Workforce
- Leading Change Workshop: From Knowing to Doing
- Affinity 2030: Insight Panel
- Winning the Customer in a Disruptive Landscape
- (re)Building Your Talent Pipeline
- Legislative & Regulatory Update
Other Event Highlights Include
- Networking & Business Development: Known for convening leaders to create business growth, PIMA’s event app will enable registered attendees to coordinate virtual 1:1 and group meetings the week of June 15 with fellow industry executives and business leaders. The app will open May 15.
- Technology Pavilion: Registered attendees can engage with industry tech leaders and begin exploring how the latest technology solutions can provide better solutions to expand your distribution capabilities and deliver better consumer experiences. Attendees can use the event app to set up private demos for your organization.
- PIMA Insights Awards: Find out who takes home the gold, silver, and bronze Insights Awards recognizing outstanding achievement in marketing.
PIMA (the Professional Insurance Marketing Association) is a member-driven trade association focused exclusively on the sponsored benefits market.